Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Late Easter Craft


 My friends and I dont really have any family out here in LA.  So I decided to create a new family tradition where we have a big feast for Easter. (Very out of the ordinary because all of us rarely cook...ever) I originally wanted to do an easter egg hunt but since I spent so much money on the food I decided against it.


Then I came up with the idea of a tiny Easter basket that still had surprises in them. So I pulled out some extra cupcake liners and some ribbon and just tapped ribbon to the cupcake holder. I bought some plastic Easter grass and some really cheap plastic eggs. Then I filled the eggs with candy and tossed in some jelly beans for decoration. Tada! cheap new Easter tradition that I love!

They looked so cute!



They also worked great on out table! I hope you enjoyed! Also here's an awesome picture of Tara and Clarissa at LAs modern art museum:


Hope Everyone is well!

Miss you always 
xoxoxo

Shanna

1 comment:

  1. youre blog is so lovely. your newest follower.


    hallahmikaelaharmon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete