Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Food Stuff

So... One of my favorite times of the year is coming up...GAME OF THRONES TIME!!!!!
I'm stupidly obsessed with this show... to the point where I have read all the books, watched all of the behind the scenes, and borderline stalk George R.R. Martin. The third season is going to be epic. Words.cannot.express.my.excitement.


On that note: Here's the cupcakes my roommate and I made last year for the show's premiere.

We made these in three hours so they aren't either of our best works but Tara's came out ridiculously awesome (House of greyjoy: cracken, House of...Stannis bartheon: Stag in a fiery heart  and house of Targareon: 3 headed dragon) Mine weren't so awesome but I'm still learning and definitely not as skilled as Tara (House of Stark: direwolf, house of lannister: lion, and House of tully: fish over pond thing)

These cupcakes were a huge hit at the premiere party and this year were planning something more epic and with more time! Cant wait to show you guys!

P.s. Heres a picture of my adorable friends and soon to be roommates!
Tara, Clarissa, and I went dancing for a girls night! love them!!!


miss you always,

xoxo

Shanna


4 comments:

  1. -18 MORE DAYS!!!
    -48 DAYS TILL I MOVE IN!!
    -love you and I'm going to bring the TV over tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy that you're finally moving in together aaahhhh this will be the best thing and i will come visit and we can stay up all night and bake and talk and make pretty things and it will be the best thing ever xoxox -afsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so amazing! I can't wait! <3
      -Clarissa

      Delete