Monday, March 11, 2013

Doctor Who Outfit (the lady's version)


First off, I have been severely slacking. I could say it's because I've been busy but in reality I've been so lazy.

So I love Doctor Who, I mean I'm obsessed with it but only with the Matt Smith version. There's just something about him that makes me think that he is the perfect Doctor. Thank you Moffat for choosing him! Back to the point, I love his outfit and I thought I bet a girl could pull off his look and still look classy. I tried to find everything that would look good together and still look like the Eleventh Doctor. Sadly for me, some of the items are a little pricey but that doesn't mean that you can't find these items in a thrift store (which is exactly what I plan on doing). Here is the gist of what it should look like though:


Besides the jacket, everything is reasonably priced! I personally would love to see more lovely ladies dressed like this. Anyways, I hope you have a fezz wearing type of day!


Miss You Always,
Clarissa

P.S. If your a geek like me then you'll love this blog: When Geeks Wed

2 comments:

  1. First of all:
    *Matt smith is perfection.
    Second of all:
    *everything about this outfit is awesome! you should wear this to bootie la's aprilween
    Lastly:
    *I love you and the blog you recommended

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * Agreed!
      * That's such a good idea! We should all go as something Doctor Who!
      * I love you too!!

      Delete