Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pastel Love

Hello all!

This is my first ever post to Miss You Always including my first ever blog post in general.



Recently I have been obsessed with all the pastel colors that I have been seeing in stores, I also love collars that button all the way up. When the two are combined it is a match made in dress heaven.

Here is the photo of the model and how Forever 21 styled it.




Here is how I wore and styled it.
I tried on a couple of belts but I felt that they took away from the dress and I didn't want to overdose on accessories. I wore bow earrings, a hair bow in the back of my hair (that is not pictured), and i paired it with ankle socks and wedge boots.
For inquiring minds the fly gal in the red dress is my sister Emily.

Keep your eyes out for fun spring dresses, also cute socks, a girl can never own enough pairs of cute socks.

Miss You, Always.

-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment