Friday, February 15, 2013

MEATLESS MEATLOAF!



Now the meatless meatloaf recipe. You might be asking yourself, "How is that possible?" Well I'm about to show you. I was a vegetarian for four years only recently did I start eating chicken (because the doctor told me I needed to eat it). Anyways, I still refuse to eat red meat and I've been making this recipe for years. I originally got the basis of the recipe from Morningstar Farms and then I got a little creative with it. This has easily become one of my favorite meals. So roll up your sleeves, it's time to get your hands dirty!

What you need:

















-1 Package of Morningstar Grillers Original
-Cooking Spray
-1 Egg
-Handful of Chopped Yellow Onion
-1 Teaspoon of Paprika
-2 Tablespoons of Milk (or soy milk)
-3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
-3/4 Cup of Dried Bread Crumbs
-Handful of Cheddar Cheese (or soy cheddar cheese)
-Ketchup



Directions:
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees and spray the pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat up the Morningstar Grillers for 30 seconds (or however long it takes to get soft) in the microwave. Then use your hands to mush it together in a bowl.

(Looks gross, taste great!)















3. Add all the ingredients in the bowl except for the ketchup.

















4. Mash all of it together with your hands.
5. Make it into an oval and put into the pan.

(Don't forget to grease the pan!!!!)















6. Top with ketchup.

(I like to lather a lot of ketchup on top :))















7. Bake for 40-50 Minutes, the bottom should be a little crispy. 

































Voila! Enjoy.

Miss You, Always.
Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment