Saturday, June 22, 2013

DIY Mannequin Post Board







Hey Guys!
  I'm writing to you about this little project I whipped up a couple weekends ago. My roommates and I went to a garage sale and picked up this mannequin for $25! After we brought it home I realized we were running out places to put things...So I decided to take all of our postcards and foreign money that I had posted up on our fridge and pin a makeshift dress on the mannequin.

All you need is:
 -sewing pins (I used white ones for a more cohesive look)
 -items you want to pin on your mannequin
 -a mannequin
 -and a decorative necklace!

I started pinning on one of the shoulders and just kind of played with the shape until I was happy with it. Sorry for the lack of instructions but sometimes its more fun to embrace your most creative side! Enjoy!


Miss you always,

Shanna

1 comment: